World Wrestling Syndicate: Resurrection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP*

2 posters

Go down

Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP* Empty Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP*

Post by Katie Lea Burchill Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP* KatieLeaxxxxxEdit

ATTIRE: [url=https://2img.net/h/i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii186/MCMachineGun/EWR/K%20Pictures/Katie_Lea.jpg] Click. [url]

The scene opens up to Katie Lea Burchill. The rumours were flying around the wrestling world that Katie Lea Burchill was released from her contract and was looking for a new buissness to join. Although TNA came at Katie Lea with a big offer, Katie Lea, with her brother Paul Burchill, came to World Wrestling Syndicate.

The Queen of England~~Katie Lea Burchill
"Well, well, well. It seems I am here in WWS, everybody expected me to be in Total Nonstop Action. Heh. This place is better. I mean, you have to be the best promotion to have Katie Lea Burchill, other than that, I'm ready to destroy any lady or man who comes at me. Also, men, if you try to come at me, Paul will beat you up."

The Ripper~~Paul Burchill
"Yes, im ready to defend my little sister at all cost. Mess with her, you mess with me. Got it!"

Somebody approachs the Burchill's and Katie Lea leans up to her brother, staring the person down with their eyes.

TBC: Anybody.
Katie Lea Burchill
Katie Lea Burchill

Back to top Go down

Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP* Empty Re: Katie Lea in WWS? *GASP*

Post by Christian Cage Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm

OOC:

This is WWS, Not WWE. Therefore Burchill aint in it. You can only have One character sorry.
Christian Cage
Christian Cage
Admin

Back to top Go down